Detail About How To Apply
Birgunj Institute of Technology (BIT) has a straightforward admission process that is designed to ensure that the institute admits the most qualified and deserving students. The process involves the following steps:
Required document for admission
- Photocopies of SEE/SLC Certificate or equivalent(2 copies)
- Photocopies of Citizenship Certificate(2 copies)
- Domicile certificate or passport for foreign students(2 copies)
- Recent passport size photo (4 copies)
- All candidates Nepalese and Foreign both must satisfy entrance requirement of CTEVT.
- Students from general stream should be SEE/SLC passed or equivalence. TSLC students should
have an aggregate mark of 66.66% from IOE and 68.33% from CTEVT.
Distribution of Admission form
- The candidates can receive the application form from BIT administration office or authorized center by
paying the fee structured by CTEVT.